Motoman MIG MAG arc welding robotic system consisting of:
- 2 x Motoman EA1800n industrial robot, 6 axis, 6 kg payload, 1807 mm horizontal arm reach and 0.08 mm accuracy in repeatability. Special design arc welding robot with hollow wrist to improve manouveranility.
- 2 x Motoman NX100 controllers, one of them controlling 9 axis, six for the robot and three additional for the positioner
- 1 x Motoman 3 axis H shape RM positioner, with a payload of 500 kg. Two station with central horizontal servocontrolled rotary axis which automatically switches load and unload stations. On each station distance of 2000 mm between head and tailstock
- 2 x Fronius TPS4000 Synergic power source, liquid cooled, 400 Amperes power
- 2 x Fronius welding torches with anticolision, liquid cooled
- 2 x torch cleaning station
Faster, feature-packed, highly reliable and easier to use - Motoman's new NX100 robot control system has arrived. NX100 is the PC-based high performance robot controller.
The NX100 controller features a Windows® CE programming pendant with full colour LCD touch screen display. It offers high speed processing, unmatched memory (60,000 steps, 10,000 instructions), built-in ethernet and a robust PC-architecture.
The NX100 easily handles multiple tasks and can control up to four robots plus external axes (max 36 axes) and I/O devices. Advanced Robot Motion control (ARM) provides high performance path accuracy and motion control.
The control system's PC architecture offers unlimited communication with other systems via a wide range of communication protocols. The improved integrated PLC will in many cases eliminate the need for a separate PLC, saving costs at the system level.
Multiple robot control
Real time synchronisation of up to four robots and external axes (max.36 axes)
With Windows CE operating system and a full colour LCD touch-screen display
Advanced robot motion (ARM) control
Dynamic calculation of robot axis torque and loan (an original Motoman development)
Built-in Ethernet;Web, FTP and OPC server options
Fieldbus support of the 15 most common brands on the market