Fanuc LR Mate 200i LRMate
Year 2001, very few working hours. Equipped with the Rj3 controller.
The LR Mate series is FANUC Robotics electric servo-driven family of mini robots designed for precision machine load/unload, material handling, material removal, assembly, and lab testing applications. The robot’s small size, dexterity and high speed make it the perfect solution for a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications.
* Axes speeds of up to 480 degrees/sec.
* End effector connector built into the wrist
* Integral, internally mounted solenoid valve pack
* Fail-safe brakes on axes 2 and 3
The advanced technology of the Fanuc R-J3 controller makes it a proven, reliable third generation controller. The open architecture features and process capability improve application and motion performance while simplifying system integration. Fanuc's unique plug-in option allows flexibility for application specific configurations.
* 32-bit dual processor architecture (separate motion and communication) with real-time clock/calendar
* Built-in Ethernet (10BaseT)
* FTP: allows simple file transfers to a variety of host platforms
* Ethernet Controller Backup/ Restore: provides backup and/or restore of the robot Controller memory image
* Three RS-232 ports (one can be configured as RS-422)
* Teach Pendant: Back-lit LCD, multi-function
* Maximum Load of Robot: 3Kg.
* Maximum Reach: 856 mm.
* Repeatability: 0,04 mm.
* Controller: Rj3
Robot Motion Speed:
* Axe 1: 140º/seg
* Axe 2: 150º/seg
* Axe 3: 160º/seg
* Axe 4: 400º/seg
* Axe 5: 330º/seg
* Axe 6: 480º/seg
* Machine load/unload
* Material handling
* Testing and sampling
* Parts cleaning/washing
* Material removal