KR C1 controller specifications:
• Open PC technology with networking capability.
• CAN/DeviceNet and Ethernet as standard. Slots for common bus systems (e.g. INTERBUS-S,
• Integrated oscilloscope function for robot diagnosis and programming support.
• Motion profile function for optimum interaction between the individual robot motors and their
• Floppy disk and CD-ROM drives for backing up data.
• Facilities such as master/slave operation of robots or remote diagnosis via the Internet.
• Easy operator control and programming via KUKA Control Panel (KCP) with Windows 95
graphic user interface.
• Compact, stackable control cabinet.
• One controller for all robot models.
• Ergonomic KCP design.
- Number of axis: 6
- Maximum Load of Robot: 15 Kg
- Maximum Reach: 1570 mm
- Repeatability: +-0,1 mm
- Controller: KR C1
Robot Motion Speed:
- Axe 1: 152º/s
- Axe 2: 152º/s
- Axe 3: 152º/s
- Axe 4: 284º/s
- Axe 5: 293º/s
- Axe 6: 604º/s
- Machine tending
- Polishing, grinding and deburring
- Coating and bonding
- Measuring and testing
- Palletizing and order picking