There are low-payload applications in which the reach is a decisive factor. This robot is accurate, fast and precise with a a large working envelope of 3086 mm.
This robot is a six-axis industrial robot for installation on the floor or ceiling. It is suitable for all continuous--path controlled tasks.
This robot is equipped with the KRC2 controller, 4.1.4 software version.
The KR C2 robot controller makes programming easier with its Microsoft Windows interface. It is expandable, can be integrated into networks via a bus, and contains ready-made software packages.
KR C2 features:
* Open, network-capable PC technology
* 2 free slots for external axes
* DeviceNet and Ethernet slots for common bus systems (e.g. INTERBUS, PROFIBUS, DeviceNet) provided as standard
* Motion profile function for optimal interaction between the individual robot motors and their velocity
* Floppy disk and CD-ROM drives for data backup
* Facilities such as remote diagnosis via the Internet
* Simple operation and programming via KUKA Control Panel (KCP) with Windows user interface
* Compact control cabinet
* Ergonomic KUKA Control Panel (KCP)
- Maximum Load of Robot: 15Kg.
- Maximum Reach: 3085 mm.
- Repeatability: 0,15 mm.
- Controller: KR C2.
Robot Motion Speed:
- Axis 1: 100º/seg
- Axis 2: 75º/seg
- Axis 3: 75º/seg
- Axis 4: 230º/seg
- Axis 5: 163º/seg
- Axis 6: 240º/seg
- Machine tending
- Polishing, grinding and deburring
- Coating and bonding
- Measuring and testing
- Palletizing and order picking