KR C1A controller specifications:
• Open PC technology with networking capability.
• CAN/DeviceNet and Ethernet as standard. Slots for common bus systems (e.g. INTERBUS-S,
• Integrated oscilloscope function for robot diagnosis and programming support.
• Motion profile function for optimum interaction between the individual robot motors and their
• Floppy disk and CD-ROM drives for backing up data.
• Facilities such as master/slave operation of robots or remote diagnosis via the Internet.
• Easy operator control and programming via KUKA Control Panel (KCP) with Windows 95
graphic user interface.
• Compact, stackable control cabinet.
• One controller for all robot models.
• Ergonomic KCP design.
- Maximum Load of Robot: 350/280/240Kg.
- Maximum Reach: 2535/2735/2935 mm.
- Repeatability: 0,25 mm.
- Controller: KR C1A
Robot Motion Speed:
- Axe 1: 75º/seg
- Axe 2: 75º/seg
- Axe 3: 75º/seg
- Axe 4: 102º/seg
- Axe 5: 100º/seg
- Axe 6: 154º/seg
- Handling, loading and unloading
- Packaging and order picking
- Spot welding and other welding processes
- Painting, surface treatment
- Metal casting machines, foundry plants
- Painting, enameling and other coating operations
- Application of adhesives and sealants
- Waterjet cutting
- Other machining operations
- Forging plants
- Cutting machine tools
- Measuring, testing and inspection