The KR30/2 robot is a masterful mover with a fist-shaped work envelope, and is ideal for the
implementation of cost-effective, space-saving systems.
Equipped with VKRC2 VW powerful controller, PC based with Microsoft Windows interface.
Manufacturing year: 2002
The KR C2 robot controller makes programming easier with its Microsoft Windows interface. It is expandable, can be integrated into networks via a bus, and contains ready-made software packages.
KR C2 features:
* Open, network-capable PC technology
* 2 free slots for external axis
* DeviceNet and Ethernet slots for common bus systems (e.g. INTERBUS, PROFIBUS, DeviceNet) provided as standard
* Motion profile function for optimal interaction between the individual robot motors and their velocity
* Floppy disk and CD-ROM drives for data backup
* Facilities such as remote diagnosis via the Internet
* Simple operation and programming via KUKA Control Panel (KCP) with Windows user interface
* Compact control cabinet
* Ergonomic KUKA Control Panel (KCP)
- Maximum Load of Robot: 30Kg.
- Maximum Reach: 2050 mm.
- Repeatability: 0,15 mm.
- Controller: VKRC2
Robot Motion Speed:
- Axis 1: 140º/seg
- Axis 2: 126º/seg
- Axis 3: 140º/seg
- Axis 4: 260º/seg
- Axis 5: 245º/seg
- Axis 6: 322º/seg
- Machine tending
- Polishing, grinding and deburring
- Coating and bonding
- Measuring and testing
- Palletizing and order picking