Motoman MS80W (SW) Spot Welding Robot
MS80W (SW) compact structure for spot welding applications ideal for placing it close to work pieces and other robots for flexible and high density designs, Offers 50% energy savings combined with a lighter and more efficient DC gun and has speeds 43 % faster than the large-load robot for reduced cycles. The reach of its movable lower arm allows you to mount the robot on a shelf.
Characteristics of the DX100 controller
Yaskawa's compact DX100 controller with advanced structure and process control, offering greater freedom to the user even in the concept of an automated cell:
• Multirobot control system with up to 8 robots / 72 coordinated movement axes.
• Robust PC architecture, which provides system-level control for robotic work cells.
• Connections on the back of the control cabinet to optimize the interior space
• Built-in ladder logic processing; 4,096 I / O addresses
• Variety of fieldbus network connections
• High speed server connection
• I / F panels (10) show HMI on the pendant
• Advanced Robot Motion Control (ARM) for greater productivity and minimal learning time
• Energy saving up to 25%
• Repair time (MTTR)
• Easy maintenance with function to verify the status of the reducer, hardware diagnostic life function, improved problem resolution and alarm recovery
• Compact flash slot and USB port facilitate memory backups
• Small and lightweight Windows® CE programming pendant has a color touch screen with multi-window display capability.
Number of axis: 6
Maximum horizontal reach: 2,236 mm
Maximum vertical reach: 3,751 mm
Repeatability: ±0.07 mm
Axis 2: +155°/-90°
Axis 3: +160°/-185°
Axis 4: ±205°
Axis 5: ±120°
Axis 6: ±180°
Axis 2: 140°/s
Axis 3: 160°/s
Axis 4: 230°/s
Axis 5: 230°/s
Axis 6: 350°/s