Robot HP20D-A80 is characterized by its versatility and high precision. The accuracy of the path can be 0.1 mm depending on the application. It has an anti-collision system for the control of several robots maximizing production, its thin structure makes it suitable for work in small spaces and can be mounted on floor, wall or ceiling. Equipped with the DX100 controller.
Characteristics of the DX100 controller
Yaskawa's compact DX100 controller with advanced structure and process control, offering greater freedom to the user even in the concept of an automated cell:
• Multirobot control system with up to 8 robots / 72 coordinated movement axes.
• Robust PC architecture, which provides system-level control for robotic work cells.
• Connections on the back of the control cabinet to optimize the interior space
• Built-in ladder logic processing; 4,096 I / O addresses
• Variety of fieldbus network connections
• High speed server connection
• I / F panels (10) show HMI on the pendant
• Advanced Robot Motion Control (ARM) for greater productivity and minimal learning time
• Energy saving up to 25%
• Repair time (MTTR)
• Easy maintenance with function to verify the status of the reducer, hardware diagnostic life function, improved problem resolution and alarm recovery
• Compact flash slot and USB port facilitate memory backups
• Small and lightweight Windows® CE programming pendant has a color touch screen with multi-window display capability.
Number of axis: 6
Maximum horizontal reach: 1,717 mm
Maximum vertical reach: 3,063 mm
Repeatability: ±0.06 mm
Axis 2: +155°/-110°
Axis 3: +255°/-165°
Axis 4: ±200°
Axis 5: +230°/-50°
Axis 6: ±360°
Axis 2: 175°/s
Axis 3: 187°/s
Axis 4: 400°/s
Axis 5: 400°/s
Axis 6: 600°/s