Motoman EP4000D and EPH4000D
The EP4000D and EPH4000D robot of thin structure and energy saving, has a reach of 3.505 mm allow you to work in confined spaces and service of multiple presses with fields of pressure of up to 9 m. The EP4000D is characterized by cast iron parts, the EPH4000D has aluminum castings to decrease the inertia of the moving robot arm; with fans on shafts to dissipate heat generated in high duty cycle tool applications.
Characteristics of the DX100 controller
Yaskawa's compact DX100 controller with advanced structure and process control, offering greater freedom to the user even in the concept of an automated cell:
• Multirobot control system with up to 8 robots / 72 coordinated movement axes.
• Robust PC architecture, which provides system-level control for robotic work cells.
• Connections on the back of the control cabinet to optimize the interior space
• Built-in ladder logic processing; 4,096 I / O addresses
• Variety of fieldbus network connections
• High speed server connection
• I / F panels (10) show HMI on the pendant
• Advanced Robot Motion Control (ARM) for greater productivity and minimal learning time
• Energy saving up to 25%
• Repair time (MTTR)
• Easy maintenance with function to verify the status of the reducer, hardware diagnostic life function, improved problem resolution and alarm recovery
• Compact flash slot and USB port facilitate memory backups
• Small and lightweight Windows® CE programming pendant has a color touch screen with multi-window display capability.
|Maximum Load of Robot:||200 kg||200 kg|
|Number of axis:||6||6|
|Maximum horizontal reach:||3,505 mm||3,505 mm|
|Maximum vertical reach:||2,614 mm||2,629 mm|
|Repeatability:||±0.5 mm||±0.5 mm|
Motion range (°)
Maximum speed (°/s)